Motherson is a multinational, people-focused enterprise serving a diversified industry range with a broad range of products and services, and is one of the 21 largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With facilities spread across 41 countries and the strength of 150,000 employees, the company has a truly global environment where diversity and inclusion drive our culture. PKC Group, a member of Motherson Group is a trusted partner in the global commercial vehicle wiring harness industry. We provide our customers, leading industry expertise with a full-service concept of design capabilities and deliver tailored, cost-efficient solutions to them. Our unique know-how in managing the complexity of customised products and the ability to integrate into the customers operating environment provides a competitive advantage to our customers. If you are passionate about making an impact, we invite you to be part of our team.
- To be responsible for purchase ordering flow to ensure the deliveries meet production and customer requirements;
- Maintain the operational relations with suppliers and contribute to the competitiveness of business byoptimizing purchases within the respective entity;
- Own supplier relationships and manage and develop supplier performance where required;
- Work closely with production, sourcing, inventory control, engineering and customer service, and fellowbuyers to maintain adequate supply of purchased components;
- Proactively monitor and resolve potential material misses and track, expedite and micro-manage criticalorders.
- College or university-level education;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Similar job experience;
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Can-do attitude and excellent communication skills.
What we offer.
- The opportunity to contribute to the implementation of the company's goals.
- Working in the Motherson organization with over 150,000 employees worldwide.
- The opportunity to develop and raise qualifications in other plants of PKC European and South American regions.
- Internal and external training.
- Involvement of employees in social activities.
- Strong Health and Safety Culture, regular safety trainings as per position requirements
- Career opportunities within the company and in regional factories.
- Salary from 1500 Eur (gross). How much we will agree exactly depends on your experience and abilities.
You can apply in one of the following ways:
- Please send your CV by e-mail by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Fill out the form: https://www.pkcgroup.com/careers/lithuania/darbo-paraiska.html (click on the link here);
- Call +370 618 71938.
We will inform only selected candidates.