Motherson is a multinational, people-focused enterprise serving a diversified industry range with a broad range of products and services, and is one of the top 25 automotive suppliers worldwide. With facilities spread across 41 countries and the strength of 168.000 employees, the company has a truly global environment where diversity and inclusion drive our culture. PKC Group, a member of Motherson Group is a trusted partner in the global commercial vehicle wiring harness industry. We provide our customers, leading industry expertise with a full-service concept of design capabilities and deliver tailored, cost-efficient solutions to them. Our unique know-how in managing the complexity of customised products and the ability to integrate into the customers operating environment provides a competitive advantage to our customers. If you are passionate about making an impact, we invite you to be part of our team.
- Planning and organization of all business tasks at the production department as well as business processes optimization;
- Planning and provision of quantity and quality of final products considering available capacities, client requests, available resources and quality requirements;
- Coordination of activities regarding equipment and device maintenance and process engineering in cooperation with the competent department supervisors;
- Coordination of activities regarding production planning and realization with Planning department;
- Professional management of team members;
- Monitoring and if required, taking corrective measures for key indicators of department performances;
- Monitoring and assessment of work results of the immediate subordinates.
- 3 years of work experience on a similar position
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Results-orientation and time management skills
What we offer.
- Multinational environment and opportunity to contribute to business growth
- Possibility to learn and grow
- Opportunity to work with young, enthusiastic and friendly team
- Trust and cooperation
- Relocation incentives
How to apply.
- If you meet the above stated requirements and want to join our team, please apply electronically latest til 27.11.2022.
- APPLY HERE