Motherson is a multinational, people-focused enterprise serving a diversified industry range with a broad range of products and services, and is one of the 21 largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With facilities spread across 41 countries and the strength of 150,000 employees, the company has a truly global environment where diversity and inclusion drive our culture. PKC Group, a member of Motherson Group is a trusted partner in the global commercial vehicle wiring harness industry. We provide our customers, leading industry expertise with a full-service concept of design capabilities and deliver tailored, cost-efficient solutions to them. Our unique know-how in managing the complexity of customised products and the ability to integrate into the customers operating environment provides a competitive advantage to our customers. If you are passionate about making an impact, we invite you to be part of our team.
- To be responsible for purchase ordering flow to ensure the deliveries meet production and customer requirements;
- Maintain the operational relations with suppliers and contribute to the competitiveness of business byoptimizing purchases within the respective entity;
- Own supplier relationships and manage and develop supplier performance where required;
- Work closely with production, sourcing, inventory control, engineering and customer service, and fellowbuyers to maintain adequate supply of purchased components;
- Proactively monitor and resolve potential material misses and track, expedite and micro-manage criticalorders.
- College or university-level education;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Similar job experience;
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Can-do attitude and excellent communication skills.
What we offer.
- Internal and external trainings;
- Opportunity improve qualification in other PKC plants.
- Salary from 1500 €/mon. gross
How to apply.
Send CV email email@example.com or via our application form
Only selected candidates will be informed.