PKC Group is a trusted and acknowledged partner in global transportation industry, and a preferred supplier for leading global commercial vehicle and rolling stock brands. The company is a member of the Samvardhana Motherson Group, one of the 26 largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With our worldwide service and production network we are where our key customers need us. PKC Group facilities are located in Brazil, China, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Serbia and USA.
Kabel-Technik-Polska, a PKC Group company with well-established position in market is operating in Poland since 1997, is searching for a smart and motivated individual to take on the role of:
Position working location: Drawsko Pomorskie or Tczew, Poland
- Managing dedicated production project in all phases of its implementation;
- Communication with the client regarding ongoing cooperation and business development opportunities;
- Effective management of a project team including: logistics, merchants, engineers and the production department;
- Responsibility for the implementation of sales and production plans and budget;
- Ensuring the implementation of customer requirements in terms of timeliness and quality of the product and process;
- Presenting the results and status of the project to clients, auditors and within the organization;
- Reporting to the Plant Director.
- Experience in coordinating projects in a production company (experience in the electrotechnical, energy, industry, automotive or rail industry will be advantage);
- Master Degree, preferred in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, technical business management;
- Orientation on results and implementation of set goals;
- Fluent written and spoken Polish and English - other language skills are advantage German/ French/ Russian;
- Analytical, strategic and innovative thinking and flexibility;
- Excellent co-operation and negotiation skills;
- Customer orientation;
- Good team work skills, ability to take role of team leader;
- Ability to handle stress and solve problems;
- Ability to work in ERP systems (production planning, project management).
If you enjoy working in international cross-cultural environment and you are goal-oriented, then please do not hesitate to send your free-form application with CV in English and salary request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add in your CV below clause information:
"I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents provided by me by Kabel-Technik-Polska Spółka z o.o., Pławieńska 5 Street, 78-550 Czaplinek, Poland in order to carry out the recruitment process.
" If you want Kabel-Technik-Polska Sp. z o.o. considered your candidacy also in future recruitments, please give your consent in this regard, by placing an additional statement, e.g. with the following content:"I also agree to the processing of my personal data containedin the application documents provided by me by Kabel-Technik-Polska Spółka z o. o., Pławieńska 5 Street, 78-550 Czaplinek, Poland in order to carry out future recruitment processes. "