To enhance our team, we are looking for a
Product / Project Manager
PKC SEGU Systemelektrik GmbH is located in Barchfeld, Thuringia. We manufacture wiring harnesses as well as electronic and plastic components for commercial vehicle and automotive industries. As a multinational and dynamic organisation we are focused on constant development of our operations and services.
We are convinced that a skilled and committed staff is the foundation of our successful business. This is why we are constantly looking for motivated and goal-oriented personnel who appreciate the value of teamwork, responsibility and mutual respect.
For more information about our global business, please visit http://www.pkcgroup.com/de
Act as PKC’s Technical & Project specialist for the customer and internal departments and enable the successful project start and continuation of our Business.
- Support and guide the customer and PKC in wiring harness design and development
- To give support to customer and PKC internal departments on suitable areas
- Matching requirements and ensuring compliance with standardized MAN processes in the area of wiring system development and wiring system design
- Monitoring project progress and meeting project deadlines, as well as identifying actions in case of deviations or changed targets
- Drive a cross customer culture to work as one team on issues e.g. discuss issues and ideas in regular team meetings.
- Degree in industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, law, technical business management or international economics
- One to two years of professional experience in product development or product management (particularly development and introduction of new processes) High affinity for cars, mobility concepts and their customers
- Good harness manufacturing knowledge preferable
- Ability to approach problems and solve them in an analytical matter
- Communication skills, team skills
- Analytical, strategic and innovative thinking and flexibility
- Strong presentation- and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Good written and spoken German
- Good written and spoken English
- must have the opportunity to work in Germany
- MS Office, IT affinity and understanding of the latest technologies
You have the opportunity to contribute to their success in a dynamic and innovative company. We offer you:
- Excellent development and career opportunities
- Attractive work environment with good team spirit
- Exciting, attractive and diversified activity, as the PKC Group is constantly growing expanding
- Interesting, challenging and responsible tasks with creative freedom for a lot initiative
- Targeted education and training
- Permanent employment
- Flexible working times thanks to our flexitime model
You see your future in exciting projects? Then we look forward to your application by email: