PKC Group is a trusted and acknowledged partner in global transportation industry, and a preferred supplier for leading global commercial vehicle and rolling stock brands. The company is a member of the Samvardhana Motherson Group, one of the 26 largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With our worldwide service and production network we are where our key customers need us. PKC Group facilities are located in Brazil, China, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Serbia and USA.
Kabel-Technik-Polska, a PKC Group company with well-established position in market is operating in Poland since 1997, is searching for a smart and motivated individual to take on the role of:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Position working location: Czaplinek, Drawsko Pomorskie or Białogard, Poland
- Independent acquisition of new customers;
- Manages all issues between Company and the named customers in operative level;
- Negotiates, follows up and manages customer agreements;
- Builds a strong long term, strategic relationship with customer: Creates, maintains and informs about the customer profile;
- Responsible over the dedicated and new customers;
- Analysing profitability and other commercial issues in order to implement appropriate sales actions;
- Account related project planning and budgeting responsibility;
- Utilises customer satisfaction survey results; improves the process;
- Prepares marketing and sales plans and budgets and defines the customer strategy together with the Sales Director and other Account Managers;
- Coordinates & cooperates with Account Managers in other Business Areas for named customer sales cases and for sharing best practices;
- Participation in Business Unit management meetings;
- Participation in sales and account management activities;
- Follow-up and analysis of index railway;
- Follow-up KPI’s;
- Develop the sales and quotation process.
- Suitable technical or business education;
- 3-5 years experience in the field of sales or project management, preferable in the Railway or Transportation Industry;
- Fluent written and spoken English - other language skills are advantage German / French / Russian
- Excellent co-operation and negotiation skills;
- Customer orientation;
- Good team work skills, ability to take role of team leader;
- Ability to handle stress and solve problems;
- Ability to frequent business travel.
If you enjoy working in international cross-cultural environment and you are goal-oriented, then please do not hesitate to send your free-form application with CV in English and salary request to: email@example.com
Please add in your CV below clause information:
"I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents provided by me by Kabel-Technik-Polska Spółka z o.o., Pławieńska 5 Street, 78-550 Czaplinek, Poland in order to carry out the recruitment process. " If you want Kabel-Technik-Polska Sp. z o.o. considered your candidacy also in future recruitments, please give your consent in this regard, by placing an additional statement, e.g. with the following content:"I also agree to the processing of my personal data containedin the application documents provided by me by Kabel-Technik-Polska Spółka z o. o., Pławieńska 5 Street, 78-550 Czaplinek, Poland in order to carry out future recruitment processes. "