PKC Group has defined members of Board of Directors and Executive Board as managers subject to managers’ transaction notification obligation under Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”)
Managers’ transaction notifications:
Instructions for managers and their closely associated persons for notifying transactions:
1. Such notifications shall be made to PKC Group Plc and the FIN-FSA promptly and no later than three (3) business days after the date of the transaction!
2. Please fill in the transaction notification form
Information needed on the form:
|PKC Group Plc’s LEI code||LEI 743700H0VPJN75D2BD62|
|PKC Group Oyj Notes due 2018 PKCJ042518||ISIN FI4000068770|
- Form requires Adobe Reader
- General instructions included in the form
- LEI number: insert number without LEI prefix
- Notification reference: Generated automatically (no need to fill in)
- ISIN code: insert number without ISIN prefix
- Copy and paste transactions: No need to fill in if transactions can be filed in in the Transaction details -section
3. Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority promptly after the date of the transaction
Do not send the form by post because of the short time frame (3 business days)!
Sending to the Financial Supervisory Authority:
https://securemail.bof.fi -email template in Finnish and contains the following:
- 1st page:
- Lähettäjä: fill in sender [your] e-mail address
- Tunniste: fill in number displayed above
- 2nd page:
- Lähettäjä: your e-mail address inserted in 1st page should be displayed here automatically
- Vastaanottaja; insert recipient email address email@example.com and press Valmis
- Aihe: insert subject e.g. managers transactions
- Viesti: insert message e.g. notification of managers transactions
- Liitetiedostot_Lisää liitetiedosto: Insert attachment: Browse and select your saved notification template then press Liitä
- Lähetä: press send
- 1st page:
Sending to PKC Group Plc:
Send the form attached to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if PKC has questions about the notification.
In case of any problems, please contact email@example.com
PKC Group Plc publishes the notification it has received in a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification. Link to stock exchange notifications.
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available at, for example, http://www.finanssivalvonta.fi/fi/Saantely/Saantelyhankkeet/mar/19_artikla/Pages/Default.aspx.